Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Let the ideas flow...

Being sick sucks.  It prevents exercise which in turn makes me unhappy.  However, due to such sickness, I have been forced to take a night off of roller derby.  No derby equals free time, which is something I am not used to.  I have made dinner, researched nursing schools, and now get to work on Cannibal Cupcakes and what creations I want to make.  Coming up with an amazing symbol to represent basically your entire idea/cupcake career, however it should be pretty awesome with the help of a good friend.

So, tentative project for Saturday: Girl Scout Samoa Cookie Cupcake.  More details to come.

Overall feeling really inspired, which might be slightly related to the State of the Union that was playing in the background while this post was written.

No comments:

Post a Comment